When using high-speed mixers, maintenance procedures should be established. In addition to general equipment maintenance rules, the following items must be noted:
1 Must be carried out according to the operating procedures of the equipment, which is the best maintenance for the equipment.
2 Note that the equipment should be mixed after the equipment is started normally. The feeding should be added slowly in the order required.
3 Prepare the seal ring, the rubber ring for the coupling, the V belt and the rolling bearing. The working parts of these parts are prone to failure and should be replaced if necessary.
4 Regularly <General 1st quarter) Check whether the fasteners are loose; check the tightness of the V-belt installation; all parts of the equipment should be cleaned and dedusted.
Mixer repairs can generally be done once a year. Note the following:
1 Check the gap between the trimming paddle, the scraper and the mixing chamber wall to meet the requirements of the following table.
2 Disassemble each rolling bearing, clean and inspect; replace the severely worn parts. Replace grease and seals.
3 Check the main drive shaft for bending or wear.
4 Check the cleaning cylinder, replace the sealing ring and the guide sleeve wearing parts, check the piston rod for bending deformation and wear.
5 After the main parts are inspected, make a record, if necessary, test, prepare the parts and accessories, and propose the next repair and replacement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixer power conditions
- Mixer Setup
- Mixer adjustment
- Mixer maintenance
- Mixer works
- Blender by job classification
- Ever mixer
- Mixer device classification
- Mixer according to the discharge pattern classi...
- Mixer shape classification
- What components do high-speed mixers consist of?
- Introduction of high speed mixer
- High speed mixer application range
- The structure and working principleof the high ...
- What should you pay attention to when using the...
- How to solve the problem of real stone paint mi...
- Why is the price of real stone paint mixer affe...
- How should the real stone paint mixer carry out...