1. During the cleaning the high speed dispersing mixer for ink process, the oil pipe can be struck with a Philippine metal hammer, which can be continuously tapped or tapped continuously to facilitate the removal of the deposits in the pipeline.
2. After cleaning the hydraulic system piping of the high-speed disperser, clean the cleaning oil in the circuit.
3. In order to prevent corrosion caused by external moisture, the hydraulic pump should continue to run continuously until the temperature is restored.
4. The flow rate of the cleaning hydraulic oil is as large as possible to facilitate the removal of the dirt from the hydraulic system of the high-speed disperser.
5. The intermittent operation of the hydraulic pump is beneficial to improve the cleaning effect. The brake rest time is generally 10-30m.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixer power conditions
- Mixer Setup
- Mixer adjustment
- Mixer maintenance
- Mixer works
- Blender by job classification
- Ever mixer
- Mixer device classification
- Mixer according to the discharge pattern classi...
- Mixer shape classification
- How to select the high speed dispersing mixer f...
- what is the pin type bead milling machine
- Superior performance of pin type nano sand mill
- Triple shaft mixing tank features
- How to choose the precision of high-speed dispe...
- Universal disc type bead milling machine worki...
- What's the advantage of the nano pin type bead ...
- Lab sander classification
- How to select the high-speed disperser for accu...
- Small high-speed dispersing machine filling ins...