1. Remove the oil pipes in the return line of the small high-speed disperser, such as the main control valve to the full-flow filter, the oil pipe of the oil return filter, the oil pipe between the filter and the oil tank and the oil cooler.
2. Disassemble the rotary control valve to the oil return pipe of the filter and the fuel supply pipe of the swing motor.
3. Remove the oil supply line of the hydraulic pump.
4. Disassemble the pilot system to return the oil pipe.
5. Disassemble the drain pipe of the main pump and motor of the small high-speed disperser. Thoroughly clean the tubing. The steel tube was cleaned twice with diesel oil, and the hose was rinsed twice with a clearing solution, then blown dry with compressed air and rinsed again with fresh oil.
6, each joint is blocked with nylon, cover, or wrapped with a clean plastic cloth to prevent dust, moisture and other people from entering the system and pollute the system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixer power conditions
- Mixer Setup
- Mixer adjustment
- Mixer maintenance
- Mixer works
- Blender by job classification
- Ever mixer
- Mixer device classification
- Mixer according to the discharge pattern classi...
- Mixer shape classification
- Preparation method of ultrafine zinc oxide - we...
- Horizontal sand mill for dispersion and grindin...
- Silver paste preparation method--sand mill
- Basket sander in the coatings industry - paint ...
- Application of rod pin sander on vat dye ultraf...
- Sand mill applied on non-metallic mines--Horizo...
- Preparation of nano-scale aqueous carbon black ...
- The difference between horizontal sand mill and...
- High Speed Dispersing in the ink industry
- What is the use of sand mills and sand mills?