The pin type mill is a machine for ultra-fine dispersion and nano-scale grinding of water-based, solvent-based materials.
Rod type sand mill for ultra-fine dispersion and nano-scale grinding of water-based, solvent-based materials
· Ink printing
· Inkjet paint
· Dyes Pigments
Rod pin sander
Rod pin sander
· Medicines, cosmetics
· Hot paper coating
11. High-flow horizontal sand mill developed by V6 horizontal pin-type sand mill. This product is a new patented product that can meet the requirements of fineness indicators for various medium and high-grade chemical products. At the same time, the product particle size distribution is extremely narrow, the grinding efficiency is high, the output is large, the energy consumption can be reduced, and the product fineness can reach below the nanometer level.
2. Special high-flow separator is used to meet the large flow required for production. The flow rate is several times that of the traditional machine. The separator is not easy to wear and has a long service life. Grinding media with a particle size of 0.05-0.1 mm can be used without clogging, which is suitable for grinding materials that are extremely difficult to disperse, and can be thoroughly ground after grinding.
3. A variety of cooling measures, good heat dissipation, suitable for grinding heat sensitive products.
4. Product quality reproducibility is good, product quality is not affected by cyclic flow.
5. Double-face mechanical seal with coolant, good sealing effect, no leakage, use liquid that can be mixed with material as coolant, reliable operation, ensure product is not polluted.
6. Grinding white products are not discolored, and products that are resistant to metal contamination can be flexibly matched with the best materials for ultra-fine grinding (such as tungsten carbide steel, silicon carbide, etc.).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixer power conditions
- Mixer Setup
- Mixer adjustment
- Mixer maintenance
- Mixer works
- Blender by job classification
- Ever mixer
- Mixer device classification
- Mixer according to the discharge pattern classi...
- Mixer shape classification
- How to solve the problem that the grinding bead...
- Sanding mill machine processing efficiency and ...
- Correct definition of two concepts of high-spee...
- How can a high-speed disperser be used effectiv...
- Effect of blade size and width in a paddle mixer
- What are the factors related to the excessive a...
- Application range and structure of ribbon mixer
- Different kinds of sanding opportunities match ...
- Concentrated presentation of the characteristic...
- Design features and selection points of high-sp...