Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc. Hard to dissolve in water, soluble in acid and alkali. Zinc oxide is a common chemical additive widely used in the production of plastics, silicate products, synthetic rubber, lubricating oils, paints, ointments, adhesives, foods, batteries, flame retardants and other products.
Ultrafine zinc oxide is a new type of inorganic functional material developed in recent years. Compared with ordinary zinc oxide, it has many special properties, such as bactericidal, fluorescent, piezoelectric, absorption and scattering of ultraviolet light, which makes it fine. Ceramics, coatings, cosmetics, rubber industry, textile industry, photocatalyst and other aspects have important application value, and the application prospect is very broad. Industrial superfine zinc oxide is mostly prepared by liquid phase chemical precipitation method, but this method requires high process control in the crystallization nucleation stage, and the particles are very easy to agglomerate. Feedback data from many customer plants The process of preparing ultra-fine zinc oxide by wet grinding using a horizontal sand mill is much simpler than chemical methods, and is easy to industrialize and low in cost. (The ultrafine zinc oxide mentioned here has a particle size of 0.1-10 μm)
Ultra-fine zinc oxide was prepared by sand mill. The original material was generally micron-sized zinc oxide as raw material, polyethylene glycol was used as grinding aid, and Rujia DF series horizontal sand mill was used to prepare the particle size. 5 μm of ultrafine active zinc oxide. (If the material particle size requirements are lower, you can inquire: 021-31006099 will recommend the model that best suits your requirements. Nano-scale sander is required for nanometer fineness.) Of course, there are other factors affecting the grinding process throughout the grinding process. The factors affecting the fineness of the grinding are, the viscosity of the material, the zirconium beads, the zirconium bead filler, the initial material particle size, the grinding time, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixer power conditions
- Mixer Setup
- Mixer adjustment
- Mixer maintenance
- Mixer works
- Blender by job classification
- Ever mixer
- Mixer device classification
- Mixer according to the discharge pattern classi...
- Mixer shape classification
- Horizontal sand mill for dispersion and grindin...
- Silver paste preparation method--sand mill
- Basket sander in the coatings industry - paint ...
- Application of rod pin sander on vat dye ultraf...
- Sand mill applied on non-metallic mines--Horizo...
- Preparation of nano-scale aqueous carbon black ...
- The difference between horizontal sand mill and...
- High Speed Dispersing in the ink industry
- What is the use of sand mills and sand mills?
- Operating rules for high speed dispersers