Centrifugal Separation Horizontal Pin Type Bead Mill/ Sand Milll/ Grinding Mill for Ink Paint Pigment
CDP series adopted advanced European design standards with ample flow, good temperature controlling ability and high energy transformation rate to achieve the narrow degree of grain size distribution range of nano meter grade.
- CDP series adopted advanced European design standards with ample flow, good temperature controlling ability and high energy transformation rate to achieve the narrow degree of grain size distribution range of nano meter grade.
- It has widely used in ceramics, inks, color filter separating agent, functional ceramics, lithium battery materials, thermal paper, electronic slurry, nano paste , pesticides and other fields of nano grinding.
- With the circular grinding process, environmental protection, energy saving, and small labor intensity, after the original slurry preparation and the first rough grinding, pump into the circle mixing tank and delivery into the nano grinding machine through the bottom pump.
- Make rapid mixer chaos with no grinding materials into the circulation tank at the same time deliver into it after grinding and into the sand mill through the bottom pump.
- Come full circle until it reaches the requirement of grinding. Generally speaking, the volume of the tank is 1/4 of the sand mill flow.
Main motor power
- The new design of the static centrifugal separation device with large flow and material flow smoothly.
- Could use the grinding media above 0.1mm.
- Using the rotor and cylinder arrangement with standards of golden section ratio, it can effectively reduce wear and tear, increase energy efficiency, and achieve the best use effect.
- More optimized design of the whole machine to make more reliable of the overall stability of the equipment.
- Ensure the stability of equipment operation with parts of high precision machining and exquisite assembly process.
- Material: according to different products, you can choose silicon carbide, zirconium oxide, poly urethane, hard alloy and other materials.
- Multiple cooling mode, can effectively reduce the heat produced by grinding.