Non-metallic minerals are relative to metal ores, mainly graphite, ceramic soil, diamond, Shigangyan, phosphate rock and so on.
China's theoretical research and application technology in the processing and utilization of non-metallic minerals is gradually approaching the world's advanced level. As we all know, the core technology of non-metallic mineral processing is powder technology, while the powder technology has pulverization technology such as airflow pulverization and wet grinding. With the continuous development and renewal of materials science, more and more industries need more and more fine products as raw materials. For non-metallic mineral products, products with a particle size below micron have been widely used. At present, in order to produce such fine products on a large scale, only the wet grinding technology is adopted, and the core equipment is a sand mill.
Application of sand mill in superfine pulverization of non-metallic minerals
China's vast territory, the development level, technical conditions, and personnel quality vary widely from place to place. Many high-quality resources are often lacking in technology and technology, and environmental protection work is not given due attention. The application of sand mills in China is very complicated.
Sand mills in the application of many industries in China fully reflect the unique properties of ultra-fine pulverization of hard particles in solid materials. In fact, whether in inks, coatings or other industrial applications, the majority of the main pulverized materials are non-metallic mineral raw materials, fillers or other solid materials with similar properties, the difference is mainly in the liquid components that make up the slurry. The superfine pulverization process and working conditions of different and different kinds of products are different.
In order to illustrate the matching system of the sand mill in the non-metal field, we take a part of the heavy calcium carbonate wet grinding system as an example. Through analysis and practical experience, it can be seen that in addition to the factors such as the design and processing accuracy of the machine itself, the main factors affecting the fineness and particle size distribution of the product are the following:
(1) The well-designed batching tank can “pre-disperse” the slurry, thereby improving the grinding efficiency of the sander.
(2) The design of the sander itself
(3) System material flow rate, that is, the equilibrium flow rate of each slurry pump.
(4) Solid content of slurry
(5) The type and smoothness of the dispersant.
(6) Stirring speed and smoothness of the sander.
(7) The particle size range and ratio of the grinding media and the overall loading ratio in the grinding cylinder.
(8) Ambient temperature/water cooling.
(9) The shape, number and spacing of the grinding discs.
The system in a specific application is much more complicated, different types of mineral raw materials need to adopt different systems, and for specific materials, most of the above parameters must be determined by grinding test.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixer power conditions
- Mixer Setup
- Mixer adjustment
- Mixer maintenance
- Mixer works
- Blender by job classification
- Ever mixer
- Mixer device classification
- Mixer according to the discharge pattern classi...
- Mixer shape classification
- Preparation of nano-scale aqueous carbon black ...
- The difference between horizontal sand mill and...
- High Speed Dispersing in the ink industry
- What is the use of sand mills and sand mills?
- Operating rules for high speed dispersers
- pin type sill machine
- How to solve the problem that the grinding bead...
- Sanding mill machine processing efficiency and ...
- Correct definition of two concepts of high-spee...
- How can a high-speed disperser be used effectiv...